1.14.2009

McKay Richards







Okay, here is a sampling of the wonderful new baby boy, born at around 2:14, weighing in at 7 lbs 1.5 oz and measuring a whopping 20.5 inches. Jas


20 comments:

Jones Family said...

He is so adorable!!! Jenny, I hope you recover well from your surgery. We are thinking about you. Congratulations.

Kim H. said...

So happy for you! He is so much bigger than your first, and so cute! Enjoy that new born baby breath for me:)

Julie said...

So precious. I am so excited for you, he is so cute. I hope all goes well with your recovery.

Guymon Family said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

Harmony said...

Oh my gosh! He is huge compared to how tiny Collin was! We are so happy for you! What an adorable family.

Sheffers said...

CONGRATS! He is a cutie! Collin looks like a good big brother already. I hope Jenny recovers well and soon. Enjoy your baby!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Do we have a Jason in the making??? I've been dying for an update! So glad to see that his is here safe & sound. Hopefully you are doing well. He's darling cute! Good luck with the recovery...never fun!

The Wilker Family said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you all!

Jill said...

Hooray, he is so adorable. I hope all goes well and you get some rest when you get home with him!!

Heather English said...

You look so beautiful! That is my favorite moment of child birth. When they hand you your baby and you just look at them in aww. He is very cute too!

Camille said...

Yahoo!! I love the name! Congratulations you guys!

camjackieward said...

I'm so excited he is here, and can't wait to meet him. Ema saw him and said,"hooray, Collin's brother!" And Lou is convinced it is Coleman. I'm a little disappointed you didn't name him Mahonri-Moriancumer.

Maren said...

What a beautiful baby boy! Does he look like Collin to you? I think I see some similarities. Congratulations, and I hope recovery goes well.

Zach 'n' Jack said...

congrats!!! He is super super cute and Collin looks so grown up holding him!!!! Hope everything goes well as you recover and get home.

Payne Family said...

I knew this little guy had to be coming soon so I had to check the blog!! What do ya know here he is. Congrats!! Wasn't it all(or most)of it worth it!!I am so happy for you guys.

Jess said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you! I think he looks a lot like Collin. Hope you are all well & Jenny recovers super fast!

Joe and Mary said...

I am soooo happy for you!!! You have some really cute kids!!!

Sissy Jackson said...

Jenny, Congrats. He is darling. Hope all is well. Lots of good luck!

Sarah and Trent said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you!

Me said...

Hurray! McKay is so dang cute Jenny! Congrautlations! I read the other entries too, and I'm so happy that the second hospital stay ended well, and that you are all home well! How cute that Collin loves his little buddy already! You are awesome! Way to go! hopefully you are getting some sleep! See you!