1.17.2009

We're Home!

Last night, McKay and I headed home from the hospital! After a
s l o w
walk up the three flights of stairs, we settled in for the night. I am feeling pretty good, of course, the endless pill popping might have something to do with it :)

When we got home, there was a cute sign on the front door from Collin


and another one inside from Grandma Carol


Here is the little burrito


My TWO boys!!


A side shot


We were so lucky to have my mom come up and spend time with Collin while I was in the hospital and Jason was at work.


All decked out to come home!!




We don't have many shots of him yet with his eyes open...hopefully we will get some good ones soon! Here he is checking out his crib for the first time. I think he liked it!


He is such a sweet, calm little guy! He does have a high pitched pterodactyl cry...fortunately he doesn't use it often. I still can't believe he is really here...craziness!! We are so blessed to have him and that everything went well with the delivery and he is healthy. Thank you for all your sweet comments and phone calls. We appreciate them.

I am sure I will post more pictures soon, and probably more than anyone will want to look at ... sorry!!

13 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Congrat Jenny he is adorable!!! I am just thinking about you going up 3 flights of stairs just after a c-section. NOT FUN! I hope you are recovering and the little guy is doing well.

Jess said...

Stairs? ooo ouch! He is so beautiful! Congrats you guys! Keep the pics coming!

Sheffers said...

He is so beutiful! Nice wrapping job, Jason always does nice work at wrapping babys. I remember when he wrapped up Isaac so tight, I loved it. Anyway your baby is gorgeous. I hope your doing well.

The Gentry's said...

He is adorable! Love the note from Collin. Congrats on the new bundle:)

Zach 'n' Jack said...

HOLY CUTENESS!!!! I love him....I wish I was close enough to come visit and help you out by holding him, because I'm sure that he doesn't get much of that ;-) Keegan says to tell Collin hi :-)

Kim H. said...

He is so cute!!! and I love all the brown;)

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Congratualtions on McKay he is cute. I showed my girls and they told me that they wanted a baby boy just like him!!!Collin looked pretty proud in those pictures, what a cute big brother! I am glad all went well!! love, J'lene

Harmony said...

Collins sign was cute! I'm sure he is a great big brother. Don't you love how tiny those clothes look on the hangers and then how they fall off your little guy?? Funny :)

Mom said...

Congrats Jenny and Jason!! He is a real cutie! I hope I can bring Grandma and Grandpa up to see him soon. Love, Debbie

Nan and Aaron said...

Oh, he is so sweet. Yeah for 2 boys. I hope you are recovering well. Collin is probably nursing you back to health. I'm sure he is a great helper to have around. Congrats! Can't wait to meet McFlurry!
Nan

Julie said...

So cute! I love the pic of Him & Collin in Blk/Wht. I am so happy for you and your new "Blessing".

Carol Lambert said...

What a beautiful Grandma!
Oh, the baby is kind of cute, too.

Guymon Family said...

Great pictures, he looks just perfect.